Annual General Meeting 2017
The Annual General Meeting was hold on Wednesday 26 April 2017 at 3 p.m., Gothia Towers, Mässans gata 24, Gothenburg, Sweden.
In his speech CEO Magnus Nilsson described Elanders’ integrated offer, the current situation and changes over the last five years. He also talked about how the company continues to focus on increasing cross sales within the Group to gain a greater portion of the value chain in existing customers and grow geographically with them. He said the investments made will be to promote organic growth.
- Proxy form_2017
- The nomination committee’s proposal to the Annual General Meeting 2017
- Uppföljning och utvärdering av ersättningar till verkställande direktören och andra ledande befattningshavare (SWE)
- The auditors’ opinion on the guidelines for remuneration to senior officers 2016
- The Board’s proposition for guidelines for remuneration to senior officers 2017
- Proposed new Articles of association 2017
- Minutes - Annual General Shareholders' Meeting 2017 (SWE)