Annual General Meeting 2017
The Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 26 April 2016 at 3 p.m., Gothia Towers, Mässans gata 24, Gothenburg, Sweden.
RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE
Shareholders who wish to attend the Annual General Meeting must be recorded in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Thursday 20 April 2017 and notify their intention to participate no later than on Thursday 20 April 2017.
Shareholders whose shares are registered with a nominee must re-register the shares in their own name with Euroclear Sweden AB in order to be entitled to attend the Meeting. Such registration, which can be temporary, is requested with the nominee and must be duly effected on Thursday 20 April 2017. This means that shareholders must advise their nominee well in advance of this day.
There are a total of 35,357,751 shares in Elanders, whereof 1,814,813 class A-shares with ten votes per share and 33,542,938 class B-shares with one vote per share. The shares entitle to 51,691,068 votes in total. The company does not hold any treasury shares.
Last updated 4/21/2017
- Proxy form_2017
- The nomination committee’s proposal to the Annual General Meeting 2017
- Uppföljning och utvärdering av ersättningar till verkställande direktören och andra ledande befattningshavare (SWE)
- The auditors’ opinion on the guidelines for remuneration to senior officers 2016
- The Board’s proposition for guidelines for remuneration to senior officers 2017
- Proposed new Articles of association 2017