Elanders’ rights issue completed

9/24/2010 11:25:14 am

Press release from Elanders AB (publ) 2010-09-24

Not for distribution in or into the United States, Canada, Japan or Australia

Elanders’ rights issue with pre-emptive rights for the company’s shareholders has now been completed. In total, approximately 45 per cent of the rights issue was subscribed for with primary pre-emptive rights, secondary pre-emptive rights or without pre-emptive rights. The remaining approximately 55 per cent was subscribed for by the guarantor Carl Bennet AB.

As a consequence of the rights issue, the number of shares in the company increases with 9,764,999, whereof 583,333 class A shares and 9,181,666 class B shares. The share capital increases with SEK 97,649,990.

The rights issue provides Elanders with approximately SEK 215 million before issue expenses.

Trading in the new class B shares on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm is expected to commence on or about 7 October 2010.

Elanders AB (publ)

This press release does not constitute an offer of any securities of Elanders, in the United States or any other jurisdiction. This press release is not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States, Canada, Japan or Australia. The rights issue is not directed to shareholders or other investors domiciled in the United States, Canada, Japan or Australia, or in any other country where participation in the issue would require additional prospectuses, registration or measures other than those pursuant to Swedish law or would conflict with regulations in such country. No shares, interim shares, subscription rights or other securities issued by Elanders have been or will be registered in accordance with the United States Securities Act of 1933, or in accordance with any securities legislation in any state of the United States or any province in Canada. Accordingly, no new shares, interim shares, subscription rights or other securities issued by Elanders may be transferred or offered for sale in the United States or Canada, other than in such exceptional cases that do not require registration.

Elanders is required under the Securities Market Act to make the information in this press release public. The information was submitted for publication on 24 September 2010 at 11:00 am.

Change language

The Group

Supply Chain Solutions

Print & Packaging Solutions