Elanders’ returns management solution streamlines the process for manufacturers and distributors to increase the efficiencies and increase the value of returned assets. Elanders’ solution covers all parts of the returns process from receipt, inspection, testing, potential refurbishment and ultimate disposition of the assets per individual program requirements.
Elanders’ global supply chain infrastructure, system technology and operating procedures delivers a single source to eliminate costs and drive value on recovered products.
Elanders Returns Management Programs include;
- Reverse Logistics Coordination for immediate recovery
- Inspection and Testing Services to assure the correct disposition process is deployed
- Complete Product Refurbishment for the recovery of assets that can be returned to inventory for sale or secondary use
- E-Business solutions that include customized websites for online returns management to provide customers with a solution for processing returns that includes full reverse logistics control and order validation
- Complete compliance with all regulations regarding legal requirements for ultimate disposition, re-sale or disposal
- Repair & Recycling of Products
- After Market Programs
- Returns & Distribution of Replacements
Last updated 5/2/2017