Interactive Print & Augmented Reality
With augmented reality, we’ve developed our offering to enhance your print; helping you give your customers additonal value from brochures, leaflets and other printed materials.
By optimising content from your printed materials with augmented reality, you can not only impress your audience and engage them with your online marketing, but also monitor the effectiveness of your print and wider marketing activity by producing interactive flyers, brochures or catalogues as part of your Cross Media campaign. This essentially means; more targeted messages to your audience and clear metrics on how well your audience is engaging with these messages.
We have created a demonstration of interactive print so that you can see first hand what type of digital content you can lead your customers.
What are the benefits of using interactive print?
- Promote additional web content from print
- Ensure that time sensitive information is never out of date by hosting it on the web and never having it in print
- Promote offers and prices
- Make it easy for customers to register on your website and subscribe to marketing information
- Encourage customer commitment with video content
- Encourage viewers to share video content and promote your products/services more widely
- Make two-way communication between you and your customers much easier
- Promote third party commercial opportunities
- Make it easy for your customers to access your social media channels
- Encourage engagement through social networks
- Drive customers towards digital and cross media campaigns
- With their consent, use the links to online content to gather useful customer data that can enhance your databases
Last updated 3/19/2015
Get in touch with us
Phone: +44 191 280 0400