Annual General Meeting 2022
Elanders AB’s Annual General Meeting was hold on April 21, 2022.
In his speech CEO Magnus Nilsson described the Group’s business and development during 2021 and the first quarter 2022. This period has been characterized by the COVID-19 pandemic, the shortage of semi-conductors and a great deal of uncertainty in the world. Despite this, Elanders has handled the situation well. In terms of the result, year 2021 was the best ever for the Group. Magnus Nilsson also presented the investments and acquisitions made. With the acquisition of Bergen Logistics in USA, Fashion & Lifestyle became the largest customer segment for the Group during the year.
4/21/2022 Report from the Annual General Meeting 2022
3/18/2022 Notice to attend Elanders’ Annual General Meeting 2022
Guidelines for remuneration to senior officers
- Minutes - Annual General Shareholders' Meeting 2022 (SWE)
- The nomination committee’s proposal to the Annual General Meeting 2022 - final
- Elanders - Remuneration report 2021
- Elanders - The auditors’ opinion on the guidelines for remuneration to senior officers 2021
- The Board’s proposition for guidelines for remuneration to senior officers