The remuneration committee is composed of Board members with the highest competence in this field. It deals with matters concerning remuneration to the Chief Executive Officer and officers that report directly to him.
Decisions concerning remuneration to other employees in management positions in the Group are made by each individual’s closest superior in consultation with their closest superior, also known as the “grandfather principle”.
The remuneration committee consists of Carl Bennet, Chairman, Pam Fredman, Erik Gabrielson, Linus Karlsson and Johan Stern.
The company has not issued, and will not issue any share-based payment obligation, or any similar incitement programs.
Last updated 5/27/2020
- The auditors’ opinion on the guidelines for remuneration to senior officers 2017
- The auditors’ opinion on the guidelines for remuneration to senior officers 2018
- Uppföljning och utvärdering av ersättningar till verkställande direktören och andra ledande befattningshav 2019 (SE)
- The auditors’ opinion on the guidelines for remuneration to senior officers 2019
- The Board’s proposition for guidelines for remuneration to senior officers 2020