The remuneration committee is composed of Board members with the highest competence in this field. It deals with matters concerning remuneration to the Chief Executive Officer and officers that report directly to him.
Decisions concerning remuneration to other employees in management positions in the Group are made by each individual’s closest superior in consultation with their closest superior, also known as the “grandfather principle”.
The remuneration committee consists of Dan Frohm, Chairman, Carl Bennet, Erik Gabrielson and Johan Stern.
The company has not issued, and will not issue any share-based payment obligation, or any similar incitement programs.
Last updated 4/21/2022
- The auditors’ opinion on the guidelines for remuneration to senior officers 2019
- Elanders AB (publ) - The auditors’ opinion on the guidelines for remuneration to senior officers 2020
- Elanders - The auditors’ opinion on the guidelines for remuneration to senior officers 2021
- Elanders - Remuneration report 2021
- The Board’s proposition for guidelines for remuneration to senior officers