Here you can find information about the financial development for Elanders, yearly as well as quarterly. If you want more information you can order or download Annual and Quarterly Reports under Reports.
By fulfilling the long-term financial goals of the Group we create the prerequisites for growth and development.
- Net sales growth of at least 10 percent per year, of which at least half organic.
- Operating result growth of at least 10 percent per year.
- Operating margin of at least 7 percent.
- Return on capital employed of at least 10 percent.
- Equity ratio of at least 30 percent.
- Debt/equity ratio of less than 1.
Last updated 4/24/2017