Interim Report January – September 2012
Press release from Elanders AB (publ) 2012-10-22
- Net sales increased by 7 % totaling MSEK 1,397 (1,300), 2 % of which was organic growth.
- Operating result increased to MSEK 71 (52). The result included positive one-off items of MSEK 16 (0).
- Result before tax increased to MSEK 52 (31), which was an improvement of 16 % not including one-off items.
- Net result amounted to MSEK 36 (23) or SEK 1.70 (1.17) per share.
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 87 (18), of which acquisitions were MSEK 1 (-6).
- The forecast for 2012 continues to be an increase in net sales and a better result before tax compared to last year. The result before tax in 2011 was MSEK 80.
The third quarter
- Net sales increased by MSEK 456 (423) which was an increase of 8 %, 6 % of which was organic growth.
- Operating result amounted to MSEK 13 (13). The result included positive one-off items of MSEK 0 (0).
- Result before tax increased to MSEK 7 (4).
- Net result grew to MSEK 4 (3) or SEK 0.19 (0.15) per share.
- Operating cash flow increased to MSEK 18 (-12), of which acquisitions were MSEK -2 (-6).
Elanders AB (publ)
Elanders AB is required to disclose the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 11.30 a.m. on 22 October 2012.