Report from the Annual General Meeting 2015
Press Release from Elanders AB (publ) 2015-04-28
The Annual General Meeting, led by Chairman of the Board Carl Bennet, decided to:
- adopt the annual accounts for 2014
- discharge the members of the Board and the Chief Executive Officer from liability for the financial year 2014
- according to the proposal in the summons, distribute a dividend of SEK 1.10 per share for 2014 and that the record date for distribution will be 30 April 2015,
- for the financial year 2015 grant, according to the proposal in the summons, the Board a remuneration of a total of SEK 3,644,000 to be divided among the members including reimbursement for committee work,
- appoint, according to the proposal in the summons, the following members to the Board until the next Annual General Meeting is held in 2016:
Carl Bennet (re-election)
Erik Gabrielson (re-election)
Göran Johnsson (re-election)
Linus Karlsson (re-election)
Cecilia Lager (re-election)
Anne Lenerius (re-election)
Magnus Nilsson (re-election)
Kerstin Paulsson (re-election)
Johan Stern (re-election)
Caroline Sundewall (new election)
- appoint, according to the proposal in the summons, Carl Bennet as Chairman of the Board,
- approve the proposal given in the summons to re-elect the accounting firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers as company accountant,
- the nomination committee until the next Annual General Meeting will be formed and perform the duties according to the proposal in the summons,
- adopt the proposal for the remuneration of senior officers made by the Board in the summons and,
- adopt the proposal to update the articles of association made by the Board in the summons.
In his speech the CEO Magnus Nilsson reported on Elanders’ global offer, developments in the three business areas and the positive trend in the number of global customers. He also described the Group’s focus for the near future on continued consolidation of European operations in Print & Packaging Solutions and increased cross sales between the business areas. Future acquisitions will be primarily in Supply Chain Solutions’ and e-Commerce Solutions’ fields of operation. Acquisitions in Supply Chain will be aimed at creating a strong foothold in Europe and North America while broadening its customer base with customers that want to expand internationally, particularly in Asia. The purpose of acquisitions in e-Commerce will be to supplement existing business with a player in a connected field that has more or less the same customer group. This in order to enable cross marketing and a more efficient use of its customer base.
Minutes from the Annual General Meeting will be available on the company website as soon as they have been verified.
Elanders AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
Carl Bennet, Chairman of the Board, Phone: +46 31 741 64 00 or
Magnus Nilsson, President and CEO, Phone: +46 31 750 07 50
The information in this press release has been made public according to the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was published on 28 April 2015.