Report from the Annual General Meeting 2016
Press Release from Elanders AB (publ) 2016-04-28
The Annual General Meeting, led by Chairman of the Board Carl Bennet, decided to:
- adopt the annual accounts for 2015
- discharge the members of the Board and the Chief Executive Officer from liability for the financial year 2015
- according to the proposal in the summons, distribute a dividend of SEK 2.20 per share for 2015 and that the record date for distribution will be 2 May 2016,
- for the financial year 2016 grant, according to the proposal in the summons, the Board a remuneration of a total of SEK 3,444,000 to be divided among the members including reimbursement for committee work,
- appoint, according to the proposal in the summons, the following members to the Board until the next Annual General Meeting is held in 2017:
Carl Bennet (re-election)
Pam Fredman (new election)
Erik Gabrielson (re-election)
Linus Karlsson (re-election)
Cecilia Lager (re-election)
Anne Lenerius (re-election)
Magnus Nilsson (re-election)
Johan Stern (re-election)
Caroline Sundewall (re-election)
- appoint, according to the proposal in the summons, Carl Bennet as Chairman of the Board,
- approve the proposal given in the summons to re-elect the accounting firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers as company accountant,
- the nomination committee until the next Annual General Meeting will be formed and perform the duties according to the proposal in the summons and,
- adopt the proposal for the remuneration of senior officers made by the Board in the summons.
In his speech CEO Magnus Nilsson described Elanders’ integrated offer, developments in the business areas and the positive trend in the level of global customers which grew from 54 to 63 percent of total sales in 2015. He also talked about how the company continues to focus on increasing cross sales between the business areas and how, as before, acquisitions are a top priority in Elanders’ future development. He explained the importance of acquisitions being able to meet several of the following criteria; bring in new, attractive customer segments, complement Elanders’ customer base with valuable unique customers, supplement and strengthen existing business with new geographic markets, contribute new offers, products and services as well as be a good deal in the long run on its own or through clear synergies.
Minutes from the Annual General Meeting will be available on the company website as soon as they have been verified.
Elanders AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
Carl Bennet, Chairman of the Board, Phone: +46 31 741 64 00 or
Magnus Nilsson, President and CEO, Phone: +46 31 750 07 50
The information in this press release has been made public according to the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was published on 28 April 2016.