Report from the Annual General Meeting 2017
Press Release from Elanders AB (publ) 2017-04-26
The Annual General Meeting, led by Chairman of the Board Carl Bennet, decided to:
- adopt the annual accounts for 2016
- discharge the members of the Board and the Chief Executive Officer from liability for the financial year 2016
- according to the proposal in the summons, distribute a dividend of SEK 2.60 per share for 2016. The record date for the dividend is proposed to be Friday 28 April 2017 and it is expected that the dividend will be disbursed by Euroclear Sweden AB on Thursday 4 May 2017.
- for the financial year 2017 grant, according to the proposal in the summons, the Board a remuneration of a total of SEK 3,930,000 to be divided among the members including reimbursement for committee work,
- appoint, according to the proposal in the summons, the following members to the Board until the next Annual General Meeting is held in 2018:
Carl Bennet (re-election)
Pam Fredman (re-election)
Dan Frohm (new election)
Erik Gabrielson (re-election)
Linus Karlsson (re-election)
Cecilia Lager (re-election)
Anne Lenerius (re-election)
Magnus Nilsson (re-election)
Johan Stern (re-election)
Caroline Sundewall (re-election)
- appoint, according to the proposal in the summons, Carl Bennet as Chairman of the Board,
- approve the proposal given in the summons to re-elect the accounting firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers as company accountant,
- the nomination committee until the next Annual General Meeting will be formed and perform the duties according to the proposal in the summons,
- adopt the proposal for the remuneration of senior officers made by the Board in the summons, and
- adopt the proposal for updates in the articles of association made by the Board in the summons.
In his speech CEO Magnus Nilsson described Elanders’ integrated offer, the current situation and changes over the last five years. He also talked about how the company continues to focus on increasing cross sales within the Group to gain a greater portion of the value chain in existing customers and grow geographically with them. He said the investments made will be to promote organic growth.
Minutes from the Annual General Meeting will be available on the company website as soon as they have been verified.
Elanders AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
Carl Bennet, Chairman of the Board, Phone: +46 31 741 64 00 or
Magnus Nilsson, President and CEO, Phone: +46 31 750 07 50