Annual Accounts Report 2010
Press release from Elanders AB (publ) 2011-01-28
- Net sales fell by 2.9 % totaling MSEK 1,705.9 (MSEK 1,756.7).
- Operating result amounted to MSEK -76.2 (MSEK -60.1), of which one-off items were to MSEK -58.6 (MSEK -35.2). Costs concerning structural measures charged the operating result by MSEK -75.2.
- Result before taxes was MSEK -105.2 (MSEK -96.1).
- Net result amounted to MSEK -83.7 (MSEK -74.4) or SEK -6.79 per share (SEK -7.57 per share).
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK -90.4 (MSEK 42.1), of which acquisitions were MSEK -26.8 (MSEK 0.0).
- In July Elanders acquired the operations in the packaging printing plant Printpack in Germany that has annual net sales of about MSEK 100.
- A new share issue with preferential rights was carried out in September and raised MSEK 208.1 after issue expenses.
- The Board of Directors and CEO propose that no dividend be distributed for 2010 (SEK 0).
- The forecast for 2011 is a positive result before taxes.
- In January 2011 Elanders signed an agreement with the Swedish printer Fälth & Hässler to take over sections of their operations. Annual net sales in Fälth & Hässler are currently about MSEK 100. The acquired operations are expected to contribute to Elanders net sales in the second half of 2011. The purchase sum for these operations is expected to amount to a maximum of MSEK 4.
The fourth quarter
- Net sales increased by 8.0 % totaling MSEK 490.9 (MSEK 454.7).
- Operating result amounted to MSEK 5.6 (MSEK -28.4), of which one-off items amounted to MSEK -18.9 (MSEK -19.1).
- Result before taxes was MSEK -1.1 (MSEK -39.6).
- Net result amounted to MSEK -1.3 (MSEK -37.2) or SEK -0.07 per share (SEK -3.79 per share).
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK -4.9 (MSEK 8.1).
Elanders AB (publ)